EUROPEAN PRIVACY STATEMENT
- TPS Racing B.V.
- Located at Het Hazeland 27-29
- 6931 KA Westervoort
- The Netherlands
Is responsible for the processing of your personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
- The Hazeland 27-29
- 6931 KA
- [email protected]
Owner/Director HPMM Schiks is the Data Protection Officer of TPS Racing BV can be reached via email or during opening hours on 0031263121230
Personal data that we process:
- TPS Racing BV processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide this information to us yourself.
Below you will find an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Address data
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Location data
- Information about your activities on our webshop
- Information about your surfing behavior on our webshop
- Internet browser and device type
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
- Our webshop does not intend to collect data about website visitors under the age of 16. Unless they have parental or guardian consent. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children from being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us via email and we will delete this information.
TPS Racing BV processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletter and/or advertising brochure
- To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to carry out our service
- To inform you about changes to our services and products
- To offer you the possibility to create an account
- To deliver goods and services to you
- TPS Racing BV analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences
- TPS Racing BV follows your surfing behavior on various websites with which we tailor our products and services to your needs
- TPS Racing BV also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data that we need for our tax return
Automated decision making:
- TPS Racing BV [does/does not] make decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people.
- These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example, an employee of TPS Racing BV). TPS Racing BV uses the following computer programs or systems:
How long we keep your personal data:
- TPS Racing BV does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected.
Sharing personal data with third parties:
- TPS Racing BV only provides to third parties and only if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use:
- TPS Racing BV only uses technical and functional cookies. And analytical cookies that do not infringe your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website.
- The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and, for example, remember your preferred settings.
- We can also use this to optimize our website. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser.
View, modify or delete data:
- You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You can do this yourself via the personal settings of your account.
- In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by our company and you have the right to data portability.
- This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
- If you want to make use of your right to object and/or right to data portability or if you have other questions/comments about data processing, please send a specified request to our Mail.
TPS Racing BV