Validate your login
Create an Account
FG LEO3 4WD-2024 Competition Buggy FG690000
The new four-wheel drive competition buggy Leo3 is equipped with three differentials. This new version is inspired by the 1/8 competition buggies. More power is generated due to the very direct power transmission. The central brake is integrated inside the differential housing. The model has a chassis made of machined 5 mm thick T7075 aluminum, large volume shock absorbers, a resonance damper and a new aerodynamic body.
The engine, (optional), is mounted in the middle of a ramp to optimize the center of gravity. Maintenance of this model is made very easy by quickly disassembling the individual parts (front, middle and back). The model is supplied without engine, clutch, airbox and RC system.
The new aerodynamic body is made of a special, extra strong type of polycarbonate. which can be sprayed in various colors with special Lexan paint . This buggy combines performance with the very best driving characteristics and the highest reliability!
- The model consists mainly of milled aluminum parts.
- 5mm T7075 aluminum chassis.
- The drive and RC components are installed in such a way that the center of gravity is very low.
- Independent wheel suspension with various adjustment options.
- Big Bore shock absorber with adjustable spring pressure.
- Completely ball bearing drive via hardened steel cardan shafts.
- Three differentials.
- Easy access for maintenance
- Transparent Lexan LEO3 body
- Adjustable Nylon spoiler.
- Lightweight rims with studded tires.
- Length: 770mm
- Width: 470mm
- Height: 330mm
- Wheelbase: 560 mm
- Weight: 13.2 kg